Sweeten your style with our Floral Pink Contact Lenses. These lenses are the perfect fashion accessory for your eyes. Perfect for a special occasion, fancy dress party, Halloween party or Cosplay event! Our contact lenses are light, soft and extremely comfortable to wear. Our contact lenses are 42% water content, ensuring that your eyes are hydrated and feel fresh all day.
Please note: You must be at least 15 years of age to wear contact lenses. They can be worn for a period of up to 12 months, but not recommended for long term wear. No prescription is required to purchase our contact lenses and they are purely for cosmetic purposes only. Do not wear your contact lenses while driving a car or while sleeping as it reduces oxygen supply to your eyes. Continued oxygen deprivation can lead to various optical issues. Please be sure to read our full Terms & Conditions below before purchasing.
Wash and rise your hands before you handle your contact lenses. Clean, rinse, disinfect and store your contact lenses with contact lens solution, which is available from all chemists and supermarkets.
Safely inserting your contact lenses
• Before touching your contact lenses, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Dry your hands with a lint-free towel, otherwise shake your hands until they are dry
• Carefully place the lens on your index finger and make sure the lens is right side out
• Start with either the left or right eye by opening it up
• Pull down the lower lid with the middle finger of the same lens that’s holding the lens
• Pull on the upper lid gently with the middle finger of the other hand
• Place the contact lens on your eye and release the lower lid
• Look up and blink your eye to adjust the lens and fit comfortably
• Repeat the process with your other eye
Removing your contact lenses
• Look up and place your middle finger from your dominant hand underneath your eye, pulling the eyelid down
• Make contact with the lens using your index finger of the same hand. Using your index finger and thumb, squeeze gently and remove the lens. Place the contact lens in new Contact Lens Solution
• Repeat the process with your other eye
Cleaning and storing your contact lenses
• Wash your hands so you don’t transfer dirt and germs to your eye
• Remove one lens and clean it with a Chemist-recommended solution. Cleaning removes eye-produced buildup, cosmetics and other debris that impairs lens comfort
• Place the lens at the centre of your palm with a few drops of Contact Lens Solution and rub into the lens
• Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened debris
• Place the lens in a clean lens case and fill with fresh solution – don’t “top off” your old solution
• Repeat the process with your other lens
Product Liability Limitation
We do not take responsibility for incorrect use of contact lenses supplied from our website. When you purchase from our website you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Non-prescriptive contact lenses are for cosmetic use only and are not designed to correct any defect of sight. Please remember that our contact lenses are best used on an occasional basis and should not be worn all day, every day, or while you are asleep.
By purchasing from this website, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
• I agree to consult an optician should any discomfort be caused by wearing contact lenses
• I agree to consult a local optometrist prior to using contact lenses supplied from this website
• I agree to adhere to the Contact Lens Safety information below
Contact Lens Safety
• Do not sleep or drive with your contact lenses in
• Do not share your contact lenses with others
• Do not use saliva, tap water or household products to clean your contact lenses or case
• Do not wear your contact lenses while showering
• Do not wear your contact lenses when using eye drops unless advised by an optometrist
• Do not store your contact lenses, contact lens solution or cases in direct sunlight or within reach of children
• Do not open the contact lens container until you have the correct solutions and a clean storage case to use
• Do not wear your contact lenses if your eyes start to hurt, if your vision blurs, if your eyes become red, or if your eyes become sensitive to light. Discontinue use and seek professional eye care immediately
• Do not put on your contact lenses before applying makeup or before using hair spray
• Do not mix any eye medication with contact lens solution except under medical supervision
If your eyes don’t feel good, look good, or see well, you need a checkup by an eye care professional. Sometimes a minor contact lens irritation, if left untreated, can develop into a more serious problem – occasionally one that can be sight-threatening.
Experiencing discomfort with your contact lenses
Everybody is different when it comes to the types of lenses, allergies, cleaning and disinfecting habits, wear-time, and the fit of the lens and there are numerous different reasons why your contact lenses are uncomfortable. To accurately determine the specific causes of your contact lens discomfort and appropriate remedies, you need to speak with your optometrist. A visit to your eye doctor also will rule out the possibility that your discomfort indicates a more serious underlying problem.
Our contact lens specifications
• Lenses Hardness: Soft Contact Lenses
• Center Thickness: 0.13mm
• B.C: 8.6mm
• Water Content: 42%
• Life Cycle: Yearly
• Diameter: 14.5mm
• Material: HEMA
• Expiry Date: 5 years
Designs & Patterns
Contact Lens designs and patterns may vary to actual photos shown on our website.